Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Link Love

Tweet This
I love twitter. I've met a lot of great people, and picked up a LOT of amazing, and positive inspiration. I'm going to make this a recurring post topic, where I share some great links and introduce you to people I can't get enough of (via twitter. Real life, yo no se). Obviously, this is new here. I'm really excited about it, because I feel like this adds a really nice element to my blog(affectionately known as "My eWorld"). I'm not 100% sure how I'm going to do this, how many people/sites to feature at a time, or how frequently I will do it, but roll with me as I share with you my first healthy doseage of Link Love.

This morning, Terrance J (106 & Park, now also of The Game) dropped some gems. I'm not a 106 fan anymore (aged out of the "I give a damn" crew on this one), so I didn't see him as relavent..... until I saw him on The Game. He surprised me with a great performance, so I started to follow him on twitter @TerrenceJ106 . I'm now glad I did. Thanks to @Necolebitchie of Necole Bitchie, here's the link to his inspirational tweets A Message From Terrence J.
*side note* I also love the Necole Bitchie site. Check her out. It's mostly about black hollywood, but I've yet to come across anything sleezy and trashy. THAT'S why I keep coming back. Great set up, great articles, it's a #win in my book. Another similar site that I love to check out is The Jasmine Brand. You can follow her on twitter as well @thejasminebrand. I love her site because it's tasteful and informative. Unlike MTO (whom I WON'T link) these two ladies manage to maintain sites mostly centralized on black celebrities sans the rude and disrespectful slander. Just get to the point and tell me what's new in pop culture. Job well done ladies.

Can't say I remember when I started to follow @shaydechelle, but I'm glad I did. She's freaking hilarious; the intelligent and witty kind of funny. Today, she posted a link to a Front-Free article. Just in time for black history month at that,lol. Utter, insane, comedy. I had to hold the tears back at my desk. You can follow her on twitter or check her out on her blog Miss Dechelle.

Whenever I have a makeup question, I check out this lovely young lady (and currenlty, a lovely young mom to be! congrats!!) @makeupkimporter. She has been maintaining an awesome makeup blog Makeup By Kim Porter, and is a makeup artist available for hire in NYC. I actually know her in real life, and she's the sweetest. Amazingly (I don't know how she does it), she also maintains an abso fab pregnancy blog Beauty and the Bump that I can't get enough of.

I stumbled upon @msgoldiloks through another one of my twitter friends @yoliethejew ('cause I know she'd be mad if I didn't site her lol). Golidloks is an INSANELY talented new mom (I don't know how she finds time for it all). I love not only the lay out and general appearance of her blog (which she designed herself *e-high five on that one boo, lol), but she has incredible content as well. One day, I'll venture to try one of her recipes. I love her posts on fashion, her beautiful daughter, the abso gorge photo quality on the site, and her awesomly creative arts and crafts. I can't wait to order one of her Junkyard Windows. They are beautiful. Check out her blog at goldiloks, and don't forget to stop into her Etsy store. She has amazing work.

Another person of interest I'd be amiss if I didn't mention is @MarvilleAtMe. His tweets are so insanely random. He's the most sarcastic, funniest, mean, nice guy I think I follow, and I e-adore him (i.e. I love his twitter personality. Don't know him from a hole in the wall in real life, but on twitter, he's good people). My timeline would be wackjuice.com without him lol


#ThankMeLater

No comments:

Post a Comment